Want to get more exposure for your art?
→ Let us know what you’re working on. We love to feature any artists doing anything creative, independent, and entrepreneurial. We’d love to discuss all the avenues for publicity with you.
→ Apply for a spot in our online gallery! To apply just include a link to your portfolio or email some examples of your work to email@example.com
Are you an aspiring writer or art critic?
→ We’d love for you to submit a sample of your writing for us to review for our blog. Here are some guidelines we have for Mumora guest authors.
- Reviews of new exhibitions, art, or artists pushing the envelope
- Tips on how to be creative (i.e. what to do to get out of a creative slump, where to find inspiration, etc.)
- Step by step account on the business side of art (i.e. how to sell art, network, market art, establish a client base, etc.)
- How-to articles that teach something (for example: Actionable Steps to Find Your First Client)
- Lists (i.e. 5 Ways to Market Your Art on Facebook)
- Word Count: 500 – 1,000 words. It can also be longer than 1,000 words if you have more to share, just keep in mind that most people skim articles so keeping it short and sweet is best.
- Edit your article before submitting it to us.
- Include 1-2 sentences about yourself and a link to your website. We include short bios for all guest articles and we’re happy to link to your site (or social media page) as well
- Share your article once it’s published! Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, blog, or email, share your article with your friends.
What Makes a Great Article:
- Be specific and give examples
- Use your own voice (we love uniqueness)
- Use lists and/or bullets to explain ideas
- Include pictures that illustrate what you’re talking about
Are you just into good art?
→ Let us know what you’ve been into lately! Shoot us an email with the form below.